- Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Genetics in Reproduction
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, Biology Department
- PhD thesis is devoted to the study of the internal structures of cells on various substrates.
During her time at the clinic she took part in a number of conferences and seminars, including:
- ESHRE Annual meeting 2017, Switzerland
- Quality Control Management in IVF Units 2016, Belgium
- COGEN 2015, France
- PGDIS 2014, Great Britain
- Seminar and practical classes Fixation Of Nuclei And Preparation Of Preparations For Preimplantation Diagnostics By The FISH Method. ICRM, St. Petersburg, 2012
- Course on clinical embryology and genetics: preimplantation genetic diagnosis in ART (Yekaterinburg, 2012)
- Seminar Organization Of Quality Control In Embryology Laboratory (Cecilia Cjoblom, Australia), Moscow, 2012, 2013.
- Seminar and practical classes Vitrification of Oocytes and Embryos (M. Kuwayama, Japan), Moscow, 2012, 2013.
- PGDIS 2012, Austria
- Seminar and practical classes Vitrification of Ovarian Tissue (N.Kagawa, Japan) Moscow, 2010
- She takes an active part in Russian and international congresses on Reproductive medicine.
- Author of several publications and articles.
- In 2017, she presented the results of her scientific work at the Congress of the European Association of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) in Switzerland.
- Certificate of Clinical Embryologist ESHRE 2017
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)