Reproductive Endocrinologist, Gynecologist, MD, PHD
Medical practice 5 years.
Management of patients with different endocrinopathies. Diagnostics and treatment of reproductive system problems in men and women.
- In 2011 graduated from the I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, specialty – general medicine.
- 2011 – 2012 - Postgraduate studies on obstetrics and gynecology at the Moscow Regional National Research Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 2012 – 2015 – Postgraduate studies on endocrinology at the National Medical Research Institute of Endocrinology of the Ministry of Health of Russia
- 2017 – primary training in “Ultrasound diagnosis” at the Department of postgraduate education of I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University.
- Member of the Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR), Russian Association of gynecologists-endocrinologists.
- Participant in congresses on reproductive medicine and endocrinology.
- Participant in scientific schools (obesity; comorbidity and principles of effectiveness in treatment; pregnancy planning in patients with endocrine pathology).
Altravita Clinic occupies leading positions in the field of reproductive medicine, the treatment of female and male infertility, cytogenetic and molecular-genetic studies.